Monday, September 24, 2012

Oppa KL Style + H&M

Oppa KL Style...

I'm a big fan of Elecoldxhot. From the Chriz page, I know the news that they have a Gangnam flashmob at Pavillion in 23th Sept 3pm. They cool izit? super colorful hair sot tio me especially that red color one XD, he is Chriz. His look really make me laugh. Wakaka =D If people no see properly sure cant see it. You guess what he did?  Hmmm... He wore his trousers backwards. Lol =.= They have make a video but i think now is processing, hope the video can upload quickly, may be you all can see me have inside the video. wakaka =)

After flashmob is finished, I and my sis go to H&M shopping. Because today is Sunday, too many people and need to queue outside first and wait the guard release the people.Opp...有没有很夸张啊? I brought a dress and a T-shirt already spend RM150, why i saw others people brought many clothes like no need spend their money geh. I no think so there have do any promotion wor. Haha =)