Sunday, July 11, 2010

●● Sunway+The Flirting Scholar 2 ●●


go sunway wif jin wei
bcs he wan celebrate b'day wif san

at bus stop 
he so funny nia - like didi

v go buy movie ticket
wah
many ppl nia
many nice movie i wan watch
actually wana watch Twilight
but tat ticket oreadi sold out
change 2 watch The Flirting Scholar 2
i go Ireland's Potato buy Honey Mustard Potato Chip

a lit bit expensive RM8.80
but very yummy yummy =P
tat movie damn no nice 
waste my money T.T
jin wei noe i unhapi
i say u gv me take photo lo  

he wu nai wif me
wakaka =D

after v go secret recipes 


actually i not very like cake
jz eat a few mouthfuls oreadi feel very hek
even my chocolate milk shake oso cant drink
all give jin wei
he say ltr i stomach pain,me muzb harmful
lolzz.. i say wont d la..
bt a few min nia
he say he wan go toilet liao ><"
i n san walk ourselves

tired n raining
back home liao